A casual dining experience combined with hands-on instructional cooking. Chef Michael Walter will create a unique menu and beverage pairing presented with easy-to-follow recipes and cooking methods in a professional working kitchen. Fresh and seasonal, locally sourced products will be featured when available. You will work alongside other people in a relaxed atmosphere while learning Michael’s culinary tips and techniques for creating memorable meals.
We are confident that once you discover how enjoyable food preparation can be, you'll look forward to creating a lifetime of memories with your friends and families!
- Classes / Events will be posted on www.mikesc8tering.com
- Each class will be 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted
- Participants will work in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 8 participants
- Proof of age is required for classes where wine / alcohol is offered
- Comfortable, closed-toe shoes are recommended and longer hair must be pulled back
- You will enjoy a generous serving of every dish we create
- Class prices vary and are priced per person
- All classes are offered in “The Jury Room” located above Doolittle’s Pub & Eatery, on the square in Lancaster, WI
Great cooking is not about ingredients, methodology or recipes—it's about harnessing your Imagination,
Creativity and Joy!
Please share your thoughts about this. If there is enough interest I will consider beginning classes this fall! Thanks!